| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gray_Ghost, dt235sd, Steelonsteel, Nick in Manitou, frogfarmer, Bill Hanlon, mick53),
103
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2012 Posts: 31 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2012 Posts: 31 | I like the link thanks. I think I kinda messed a couple things up when I first jump started it. THATS RIGHT LET ME HEAR IT.... 6 VOLT BATTERY 12VOLT JUMP START.....Starts a runs well but no head lights or anything. I think I burned up the switch because I can jump it out and turn the lights on. | | |
| |
| |