Thanks Dave. I intend to post some soon, at least in the near future... LOL! I'm going to check with the Chevy dealer to see if the parts can be sourced individually. The backing plates, brake shoes, spring kit, cables, calipers, and rotors can all be had at your local FLAPS. The only thing missing is the main bracket, and the parking brake lever. The bracket has a Kelsey- Hayes part number, but I haven't been able to source it yet. On a side note, Ford uses a setup that is nearly identical. At one time it was right around $500 a side for the complete kit. They're starting to sell the parts individually now. I have a friend that is the Parts Manager at a Ford dealer, I may give him a visit one of these days.

Anyhow, I'll repost soon.





1954 3600 Chevy Truck
"The Fake Truck"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket