| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,176 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | When the only choices are 12v and 6v on your battery charger which one should you choose???
The battery is discharged down to around 2.5v so I've started it out in the 6v mode. It's showing over 9v draw so I'm assuming that it will charge it to it's 8v potential. Any other observations or thoughts?
Oh, and why do I have an 8v battery when both my trucks are 6v?? Well when I got the '54 it had an 8v battery in it, which I promptly took out and cleaned all the electrical connections, putting it back to 6v. Thought I might be able to use the 8v at the radio bench for a power supply. Denny G
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |