| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 293 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 293 | The rear suspension of my '57 Suburban needs a bit of help when loaded or when towing. I am thinking about getting either air shocks (with a small on-board compressor) or load-adjusting shocks (with the helper spring around them). I know how both type work, what they do, but I do not know how to choose which type I need... Is a kind of shocks better than the other for a specific use? Can anyone help me?
'57 Chevy Suburban; '70 Chevy Impala.
| | |
| |
| |