| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 133 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 133 | Does anyone know where one can find a good quality drivers side door latch for a 1948 1/2 ton. I now know that the Counterparts brand is not the quality I am looking for. Mine is wore beyond repair without a fair amount of welding and filling. Other posts state there are no re-manufactured units out there but thought I would ask if that may have changed. I fear purchasing an original used one from E-bay would get me another wore out unit.
If you never tell a lie, you never need to remember what you said.
| | |
| |
| |