you should be able to figure out what is wrong like nix and Dave say, the center caps are marked as to which side (end?) goes which direction the thrust has an R, which goes towards the rear, the 2nd has an F which goes toward the front. I would do a lot of checking before I line bore it, but no there would be no drawbacks except financial, it isn't the cheapest operation, as there is a lot of setup time, but it isn't horrible either, I had the block cut for a full circle seal, and he had it set up just the same as he would have for line boring, so I had him check the bores while he was already there. I can't remember off hand what the fella said for price, but given what I am certain you have spent so far it wouldn't be that bad. However the odds are pretty good you are fine.

Last edited by brokenhead; 05/07/2013 10:48 PM.