| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (KEVINSKI, crenwelge),
108
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 17 | I need clarification of the bolts that attach the transmission to the engine. My truck is a 66 long bed with three on the tree. There is an oil leak thru the front and rear oil seal and I am planning to replace them but I want to confirm that the transmission is attached to the engine with four bolts. The problem is that the two bolts at the bottom do not have head, and they are with a smooth surface that I have a doubt if those two at the bottom are bolts. Please advise.
Thanks
Waddie | | |
| |
| |