This may not be the place to post but here goes, if not I am sure I will be advised, 92 merc v-8 grand marquis,all power, the problem, at times the car feels as if it is under a load,brake pedal become extra hard and the car will start to run hot, it will also lose power when trying to accelarate, when in this condition, you will also smell like something is burning, this condition will usually happen about every 200 miles. when it gets in this mode, you can stop the car and restart and everything is back to normal, it has 4 wheel disc and abs,no lights every come on the dash to indicate a problem, a mech kept it 4 days and never could find anything, does any one have a clue, the brakes appear to bo ok, could this be a transmission problem.. sorry for the length,....Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.