Wrenches are here!
picture of them https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Qu8vzw2BPwxSfiY-c5DRc9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

Only one trouble.... they're not blank on the back side like the Martin versions were. (I even asked on the phone when ordering and thought they were going to be blank on the back... obviously some confusion on that question)
Here are two comparison pictures of the new Williams and the old Martin, the Martin is engraved as you can see.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/HV2_01ZazReyWFov2ARTi9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J3WtiaCQ8Y9e3vwT9Qfto9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

So I'm not sure how we'll engrave these wrenches, I'll stop at the shop and see if they have any ideas, perhaps on the sides of the jaw.

On the plus side these are really nice wrenches (as I expected) and this time around I couldn't find such a good deal on the Martins anyhow. The Martins were going to be significantly more this time from the same vendor I used last time and even with a larger order than before. These Williams on the other hand are cheaper than the Martins were last time, and every bit as good a wrench, made by the very same folks.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-