I've ordered another batch of the special black 6" adjustable wrenches which you may choose to have engraved with the following 2 lines:
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society
"your name here"
Some of you may remember that I've had one in my pocket for a while... and a couple years ago I did some extensive testing trying to find a good Adjustable, US made or not, most importantly just a really good one. The short story is I found some sold by Martin Tool that are not only very nice, but also made in the USA, and very affordable.
The next chapter in the wrench story is the Martin 6" adjustables were really made by Western Forge in Colorado, and they make the same wrench for a few other good tool brands. (I only just learned this interesting fact) The batch coming this time are the same black 6" adjustable only marked "Williams". So the second edition will be distinguishable from the first, and you may desire to order a new, "second edition ODSS wrench".
Price to be determined after a new quote on engraving but I expect them to be at least as fair as they were last time which was ~$25 and shipping if necessary.
Submit your orders as a reply here in this thread and I'll update the tally like so, one line per wrench:
7-11 Orders for engraved wrenches are closed, I might have some extra plain ones
----Order list----
Purchaser --------- What is to be engraved
Grigg-------------- Peggy Milliman
John--------------- John Milliman
many of us --------- Leland
Billy ------------------- none
Billy ------------------- Mark Stevens
Cosmo ---------------- None (5 total)
Cosmo-----------------Cosmo
Alec ------------------ Alec
Alec ------------------Linda
Jim -------------------- Jim
Jim -------------------- Joe
Nick ----------- Nick Cavallaro
tclederman--------------Tim
Victor -------------- Steve
Victor -------------- Bill
Victor -------------- Keith
Victor -------------- Mike
Victor -------------- Ben
Victor -------------- Victor
Rick In VA ---------- Rick
Amtrakjoe ----------- Grandpa Joe's 1947
mo2cyl -------------- Rusty 64
mo2cyl -------------- Leo Pressau
mo2cyl -------------- Mo 2cylinder
Update 7-11
Plain wrenches are $10
Engraved wrenches (they're already done) $20
$1 extra for the Leland wrench if you wish.
Let's try $4 shipping if you need it.
Best payment is cash in person or check by mail. I'll for sure be at the Winchester show September 26-28
My address is
Grigg Mullen
3525 Maury River Rd
Rockbridge Baths VA 24473
Thanks,
Grigg
Last edited by Grigg; 07/11/2013 8:43 AM. Reason: update