Hey all, my name is Larry and I recently purchased a 1962 Chevy C10. After a lot of searching on this site and others, thanks to the links, I've been able to determine the truck was built in Baltimore, close to where I used to live. My wife and I now live in South Carolina. I bought the truck to use as a driver, but as my son says about me, "my idea of acceptable isn't the same as others". I guess that sums me up pretty well, I've already done more to this than I intended.
My real project for the last five years has been a Harley Davidson roadster built on a 1967 VW pan. Hoping to get it on the road sometime this summer, but I've been saying that for three years. Anyway, I guess that about sums me up. When I'm not working on the projects, I like to fish, paint and write. I'm really looking forward to the knowledge base present here, so you'll be hearing from me.