| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 56 creating memories | | creating memories Joined: May 2013 Posts: 56 | That would be really cool. I know I have to pickup my wife and daughter from the airport the morning of the 25th, but I'd like to come after that. I should have the truck drivable but again pretty sure it's not a show truck. My wife says we've been to the Beacon before to get a fried turkey for Thanksgiving so maybe I can make that. Would be nice to meet you. My truck is supposed to be a driver, my big project is a Harley powered roadster that I've been working on for five years. Here is my build thread... http://www.volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19257&highlight=evolynLarry | | |
| |
| |