| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Cletus1950, cmayna, 55shaker, 3800GUY, Gray_Ghost, FAST55),
145
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,253 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 141 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 141 | I was riding my 41 Schwinn Cycle Truck down a bike path near Santa Rosa yesterday and saw this truck Click here to see the truck http://www.fattiretrading.com/images/marios_truck.jpgI went and knocked on the door of the house. I met the owner, who said that the truck had belonged to his father and that he might fix it up someday. I told him that I have one just like it at home which is in good running condition. I left him my phone number in case he ever needs help finding parts or if he wants to sell it.
Last edited by Mt. Tam Trucker; 04/29/2013 3:04 PM.
| | |
| |
| |