| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,344 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | Thanks IronClad. I am pretty sure after watching this that this is a dealer built body as it has an aftermarket gusset between the crossmember and the longsill. I have never seen any factory built body use that type in my 48 years in the business and I have traveled extensively. So I'd put my money on a local built body. Nothing at all wrong with that and are often built stronger than the big brands. But think about self tapping Torx screws on the floor replacement. A lot less work. | | |
| |
| |