I thought my '53 GMC had been converted to floor shift, but upon closer inspection unsure. There are 2 small holes on top of steering mast with nothing bolted into them, but the trans cover is missing and I can see the shifter is mounted to the actual trans and it would see stock. it is a 3100 SWB half ton w/what I guess is stock 228. Valve cover is GMC and door plate says 90 horse. what is throwing me is shifter, it looks like metal T handle at top with a black button that doesn't push on driver side thumb, anyone have picture of stock GMC or Chevy floor shift for 4 speed? It's still all connected to torque tube and stock rear and atill 6 volt. Would say barn find, but it's woods find. We chainsawed and log chained/4 wheel drive to get some trucks out of the heavy woods.