| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,416 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#93846 12/16/2005 10:58 PM | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 144 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 144 | I'm rewiring my 46 with a GM wiring kit and I was wondering can I use the stock headlight switch and ignition switch. Seen as there just switches, would a 12 volt rewired circuit work okay as they were wired for 6 volt? Thanks Bob T | | |
| |
| |