| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, crenwelge, Gray_Ghost, JW51, Cosmo, Lostbuthaulinass, Hugh63c10),
226
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,237 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 19 | Tried firing my 235 with points distributor today and I have good spark to my distrubutor and all plugs. However the engine just wont catch and fire. As far as I can tell, fuel is reaching the carb, I can at least see it in the filter and it pumps fuel through the hose when disconnected. This is the first I've really messed with an engine of this type (carberator and all) and I'm quite stumped. Any advice what to do and/or try next?
Schwin | | |
| |
| |