Hey guys,
I picked up a set of relined 4 x 15 rear shoes for my 55 6100 today. I tried to get them relined last year at a different shop and they wanted $50 a shoe. I've read other post where guy were quoted high prices to have their shoes relined as well. These guys charged me $20 a shoe with a $15 core charge per shoe. I thought $80 for the set was a pretty fair price. If you live in Michigan & go thru an A-1 Truck Parts store there is no shipping cost either.They use Abex lining & they said that is a US company.The shop is located in Muskegon Mi. here's a link to their website. They are affiliated with Auto Value & A-1 Truck Parts. I got mine thru an A-1 store near me, but you should be able to deal directly with the Muskegon store. SEE YA! Mark


1955 Chevrolet 6100 Wrecker
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr
"A good mechanic doesn't know everything, but he can figure out anything". ~ --My DAD
1955 Chevrolet 6100 Wrecker Video
1955 Chevy 6100 Wrecker Update Video