| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
106
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Bennie -
I look up the items and item numbers on line, then place the order at the Fastenal store. I pick up at the store a couple of days later and the store does not charge me freight.
The guys in "my" Fastenal store are great. I place piddly little orders of a few units of a bunch of items. They take time to help me choose the right ones. The info on the website and the staff are both outstanding.
Ace is good but does not have the selection that Fastenal does.
- Lonnie
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | |
| |
| |