| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,295 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 338 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 338 | SO I have some slight orange peel on the hood and I am using SSU Metallic base. I know what caused it - I shot the paint when it was a bit too chilly.
Anyway it is not horrendous - but what are my options. I do plan on Clear coating it as well.
Hate to have to sand it all down and do again - but will do what I need to. | | |
| |
| |