| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#93608 11/28/2005 6:27 PM | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 2 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 2 | You're right - that's what I'm basically doing. I'm also pretty sure I have a single wire somewhere either not hooked up or hooked up wrong. It has to be that easy. At this point I'm thinking of buying a new fuse block and wiring harness and starting from scratch. I do think first I'll try finding a better wiring diagram than I currently have. I was hoping that someone had a quick idea of what I did wrong as I'm pretty convinced it's something simple since all seems to work except when I connect the battery to the cables but thanks for the good luck wish! | | |
| |
| |