| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,457 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 | Jay,
I really lucked out with the hood. It is actually a Colorado truck. I'm the third Owner and the second Owner only had it for a few months. He bought it from the original Owner and was going to fix it up for his son but his son showed no interest in a truck.
How I bought it is actually funny. I wanted one of these since I was 12. My older brother had one. He is six years older than me so of course I idolized everything he did. I remember how cool it was riding around with him.
Well I'd been following these on ebay for quite a while and saw this one. The price was unbelievable. I figured no way it was going to go for the bid and I put a low ball in and I actually won. It was Christmas and the wife and I were driving back to our families in Iowa when I got the "You are the winning bidder" message on my phone. My wife had no clue. I waited to tell her until all her family was around and she couldn't give me the 5th degree. She's actually been really cool and supportive the whole time. Anyway that's probably more than you wanted to know.
John ought to like the fact I took a Colorado truck and turned it into a Nebraska Big Red truck.
Tom 1965 Chevy C10, 230 straight six, 2WD, 4-speed manual
| | |
| |
| |