| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Maybellene, Hotrod Lincoln, klhansen, walterhvogel, HandyAndy, Barry Martak, amtrakjoe),
90
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,419 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 | Thanks guys! John, you are correct about the Big Red, that was funny. I got infected right after I moved to Lincoln about 20-years ago. I figured "re-sale red" wasn't a bad color and I can take it downtown on game day!
I didn't get the weather striping in today but I did get the hood on. I also got one fender back from the paint shop. I've got something to work on this week. I'll post a few more pics when I get both fenders on.
Tom
Tom 1965 Chevy C10, 230 straight six, 2WD, 4-speed manual
| | |
| |
| |