| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 220 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 220 | Has anyone ever put the power brake booster kit from classic parts on their truck? I have purchased one and what I have found is that they mount by drilling two new holes in my firewall (suppose to use two existing holes as well). It is actually built by classic performance products. A call to them confirmed that the product I have is correct. They did say that I could manufacture my own brackets that bolt to the booster itself but that will be a lot of work that I am not convinced I want to do. This thing looks great and I can't wait to get it on my truck, just want to make sure that I have looked at all my options. | | |
| |
| |