| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (ronsway, KEVINSKI, Otto Skorzeny, Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, TrknGMC, TooMany2count, Peggy M),
156
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 43 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 43 | Thanks for that information I have disconnected the oil filter until I can find a restrictor not too sure where to look if some one can help I would be gratefully for any help in finding one
i dont mind getting older , i just dont want to grow up !!!
| | |
| |
| |