| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
118
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 105 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 105 | Hi everyone,
Truck is a 1951 3100. I want to do a little work on the floor boards (if it ever warms up enough) and want to put in new floor seals around the brake, clutch and accelerator. I was looking closely tonight and I can see the metal retainer that they look like they would slide into. My question is do I have to disconnect the linkage to slide the felts over the rods and into the retainers? Other tricks or suggestions.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Chris | | |
| |
| |