| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,281 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#93062 10/18/2005 2:29 PM | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 44 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 44 | Just wanted to update y'all that I put in the 3.5 inch Infinity Reference speakers in the top front corners of the cab. The sound is great, its better than any factory system I have had in my cars. I'm thinking of changing the dual voice coil speaker in the original location on the dash to a second pair of 3.5 inch speakers. | | |
| |
| |