| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,143 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 20 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 20 | Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...There are some pics already that get the wheels in my head going! I've looked at the suburbans but really need a truck bed for the bikes & annual mulch/dirt run for the garden. Extended cab is for 2 med dogs - I could do a bench with one but 2 might get a bit cozy...
Will be doing the local show & shine circuit this summer with my DeLorean so will likely get some more great ideas there takling to folks. If only I had patience I'd be set ;-)
58 Apache Fleetside
| | |
| |
| |