Jim's progress continues to amaze me.

Yesterday morning, I receive a text for Jim. Its a photo of his truck WITH THE BED AND REAR FENDERS INSTALLED!!!!

Also Jim asks if he can DRIVE his truck over to my place with his youngest son Jack and perform a need valve adjustment.

Its great that Jim's son and my twins are so close in age and play well together. I said "absolutely! come on over!!"

So yesterday afternoon I cleaned up the Hot Rod Shop and his '57 pulled right into the service bay. Jim said the truck was rather sluggish on the way over, and since we are planning to convoy to Homecoming, he was concerned with crossing the Nice bridge into Maryland since it is a long grade up and over the bridge. We performed the valve job, tweek the timing (found the dizzy must have turned a little, it was 10 degress retarded).

We did a couple of other things and Jim says the truck is completely different. It drives like new! Once he got home I had a voicemail and I could tell by Jim's tone he was thrilled.

Brothers, Mr. Brad is ready for Homecoming.......



SWEET
Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society
BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....
1950 GMC 450
1951 Chevy 1/2-Ton
The GreenMachine
In the Stovebolt Gallery