Thanks Keith for all your help. I have a question. Is there a reason why the 1960 only has a radio shop manual but no true shop manual that year? Does it not exist or is it just not available? I have not been able to find it online. I have been tearing down my old 1960 235 that someone put in my '54 and I didn't want to continue any further without a manual to reference. Thank you for your time.
This Thank You to Keith cannot be made too often.
However, the 1960 Manual question has been triple posted in the last 24 hours. You will find that many people look in all the fora, or they look at the "Active Topics" post, above (then at "Active Posts"). There is really no need to post the same question in multiple fora - that results in partial answers and same answers in multiple places (and some confusion).