| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,281 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,281 | Smolony, I have a 50 3100 and there were no holes in the backing plate for the shoe hold down keeper and spring assembly (like what comes on Bendix style brakes). I have a 49 that has a piece of sheet metal with a hole in it that comes off the backing plate to accept a spring retainer that has a hook on the end of it. (The 50 does not have this sheet metal with the hole in it). I don't know what you, or I are supposed to have on a 50 3100. I am just telling you what I have. I'm sure someone else here can let us know.
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | |
| |
| |