| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (WICruiser, Ponchogl, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Gray_Ghost, dt235sd, 78buckshot, TUTS 59),
135
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,545 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 177 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 177 | I have been toying with the idea of replacing my 216 with a 235 and had found some in my area for around $500.
A couple of them are coming out of various coupes with a power glide transmission. Are they the same 235 that was put into the trucks?
I have a 1948 1-Ton. I just want to make sure I do not run into any major fit up issues.
| | |
| |
| |