| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
171
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 6 | Thinking about the CPP 6 lug complete front brake kit for better stopping power. I want to use a frame mount brake booster, but CPP says it MAY require a transmission mount. Do I need it? I have 15" wheels, will they work or not? What about a spacer that i've heard about? Is that safe and does it work? | | |
| |
| |