| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 48 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 48 | Chris, I may be able to help you out on this or at least give you a few pointers. I am not a pro but I have painted a few cars and trucks. I am over in Woodbridge as well.
Russell | | |
| |
| |