Two unrelated questions. I am beginning to wire my 57, and have become quite familiar with the Factory Assembly manual and wiring diagrams, but nowhere can I find any mention or drawing of a fuse block. I looked through several catalogs, and they all carry one, and their drawings all depict the same unit. When I stripped the truck 3 years ago, there were a few in-line fuses spliced in by POs, but no fuse block. I ordered one, but need to know where to put it. Intuition says to mount it just above the vent grille by my left foot, but is there a better place ???
Second question is about turn signals. I have the steering column from a 70 'burb in this truck. It came with the big curved plastic connector intact, but only the half connected to the column. Where can I buy the other half which feeds into the wiring harness ??