| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hush, crenwelge, RoadsScholar, Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | I drove a million miles with only a single master cylinder and thought nothing of it. I did have some brake failures and had to dodge some things a time or two, but I never had a wreck because of brake failure. If it worries you, possibly you should go completely through your brake system and install a dual system. This is one of the reasons I hesitate suggesting anyone to make these old machines go faster. If you drive one of these old machines, you need to learn to drive the way we drove them 50 years ago. This is also why I prefer straight air. There is a lot less chance for complete failure. | | |
| |
| |