| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2 | Too bad... I have one of each 14-22 and 14-23 and a few misc Stromberg 1 barrels. It sounds like getting the 14-23 to match the 14-22 would be more complicated than just putting in a different jet or power.valve My 53 GMC has the original Hydra-matic and I kind of wanted to keep the electric choke. I guess I'll keep looking for a second 14-23 Thanks for the help | | |
| |
| |