| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (TUTS 59, MaxStewart, KEVINSKI, HandyAndy, Otto Skorzeny, Gray_Ghost, Steelonsteel, 1 invisible),
129
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,584 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 50 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 50 | I have a 48 1/2 ton 3100 short bed with the 3spd column shift 6cyl 235. I found a 47 1/2 ton with the 3spd floor shift trans ,casting # 591195 I have to check to see if the splines are the same but , my question is,` I can get the trans, torque tube and rear for the swap but could I just switch the transmissions ?? or do I need to swap all ?? I know the trans floor cover will need to be changed and maybe a floor shift steering column later, anything else ?? | | |
| |
| |