| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2011 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2011 Posts: 12 | Hi, What is the best thing to do with a perfectly good 1929 Chevy gas tank that has been in a storage shed with no lid on it for the last 30-? years? I got most of the stuff out but rust and dust and can pressure wash what I can but do I need to coat it with something before use? I got a B JD with the same problem but it has a birds nest in it. I assume a good inline filter will be in order also but any other suggestions for my two messes? Thanks | | |
| |
| |