| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 28 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 28 | I have read the tech tips and several threads but I can't seem to get my doors to close properly. I have removed the striker plate and the door will sit flush. When I add it back on and try adjustments, I can't get the latch to fully engage and the door to close properly . The latch appears to have three positions. An open, a middle and a closed lock position. As far as I can tell, when I close the door it will only go to the middle position. This allows the door to be sort of closed but it is not securely locked and has about an inch of play for the door to move in and out. Any help or suggestions? Latch Pics | | |
| |
| |