| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 38 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 38 | Hi all. I hope I am not repeating a previous question but I tried and could not find in previous threads. Has anyone replaced the frames for the rear side slider windows in a 1961 suburban (I assume 61-66 are the same). Does anyone sell aftermarket frames or do I have to build them myself. Has anyone had to build these and if so, how did you do it. Any suggestions wuld be very much appreciated. Dale
Remember, for every mile of road, there's two miles of ditch! If you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
| | |
| |
| |