| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,243 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 323 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 323 | Well Ive been giving it a lot of thought I really like the old panel truck so I talked to the seller and we agreed on a price. If I have to I will use my pickup cab for the A pillars. Weather permitting I will pick it up this week end.
Bill
These old bolts are in my blood. Hard thing is focusing on just one.
1937 Chevy 1/2 ton panel 1953 GMC 2 ton. future car hauler
| | |
| |
| |