| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,334 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 111 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 111 | Hello all, need suggestions. I need to find out who knows which particular add-a leaf or airshocks or bloks work on a 59 chevy apache 3200 longbed. No one seems to knows the length air shock I need for the 59, I only need to clear about 1.5" the rear end rubs on the outside of tires with a little load. Any help is much appreciated.
1959 CHevy Apache
| | |
| |
| |