| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#91296 07/30/2003 1:45 AM | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 12 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 12 | THANKS GUYS FOR THE RESPONSES! I WILL PROCEED WITH PULLING THE WHEEL AND SEE WHAT THE DAMAGE IS-JUST THOUGHT IT MAY BE SOMETHING SIMPLE AS I DIDN'T WANT TO START TEARING THINGS APART AND LOSE BOTH RIGHT AND LEFT SIGNALS. GUESS IT ISN'T STILL COVERED BY WARRENTY AFTER 41 YEARS? I DO LOVE THESE OLD STOVEBOLTS--NO COMPUTERS AND NO "SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHTS".EMDABBS | | |
| |
| |