| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,332 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#91289 07/28/2003 12:20 AM | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 12 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 12 | I have a 62 1/2 ton Chevy truck with original equipment signal lights that work fine when activated but won't cancel after I finish my turn. What new parts should I order to correct the problem before I get run over? The lights self cancel when I turn right but not left. Does anyone know where I can order the necessary parts to correct the problem? Thanks in advance for your help! | | |
| |
| |