| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, Bruce 1954-4100, Hanks custodian, Gdads51, BC59, Cletus1950, cmayna, 3800GUY),
126
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,253 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 687 | Folks, I'm on my second NAPA heater switch. It's a NC6050 and is for a 6V system (which I have in my 1950 3600) napa switch The first one quit working at low speeds. I'm sure the resistor was damaged. Anyway, they have a 3 year warrenty, so I'm on to my second switch. I don't have any confidence in this one either. Has anyone made their own or is there a 'better' one out there? Thanks. | | |
| |
| |