| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,305 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 277 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 277 | I know the serial number will tell all and I should have that information tomorrow. I have very little experience (none) with the GM straight six but I think this looks like a high water pump. Can you spot anything amiss from this dark and crappy photo? [img][IMG] http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a437/mendonjo/c3f8edef36687dc72fe40bfafed24e68.jpg[/IMG][/img]
1955 First Series 3100
| | |
| |
| |