| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gdads51, 1 invisible),
96
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,076 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#9118 08/19/2003 12:57 AM | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 18 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 18 | Sometimes when I make a turn I hear and feel a "KLUNK" from somewhere behind me. It sometimes happens when I'm stopped at a corner and begin to make a turn. It almost feel as if the car behind me has bumped into me. Today I was making a slow turn in traffic and it started going "KLUNK" "KLUNK" "KLUNK". It only happens when I turn left or right and not all the time. Any ideas. | | |
| |
| |