Robert,

I'm around, too. If the weather is nice (not raining and windy), I'll be planting trees. If windy and/or raining, I'll be spreading compost in the back field.

I have to go see Dr. Langford tomorrow afternoon (about 4 pm), but other than that, I'll be around.

Actually, you don't need me. The green truck is on the far side of the shop and the other (loose) fenders are up in the rafters of the pole barn (above the back hoe). Ole Charlie is in the shop and has a couple of stress cracks in his fenders if that's of any interest...

And I'll be happy to shoot some holes in Doug's truck for you ... wink Not 'cause I'm put out at him or anything, just to be ornery ... smile


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)