First of all, thank you all the kind thoughts. I do appreciate each one!!!
I just carry liability insurance so I foot the bill. Since I do all my own work insurance probably wouldn't have helped much--they would have just totaled my pickup. I am not sure if the FD will send a bill--I don't think they do but my homeowners insurance may help with that, if there is a bill.
Today I got the seat out, removed the gas tank, and powerwashed the interior to get rid of the fire extinguisher powder. I removed all the upholstry from the seats and cleaned out the cab corners. The windows got hot enough that the inside layer shattered, so I can't see through them. The wiring was somewhat damaged but would be a fairly easy fix. It wouldn't be terribly hard to get it back on the road, but I really want to go through the 5 window cab I will be getting soon and do that cab right.
The fire had just started to bubble the paint on the hood, so an engine fire was probably a few seconds away. THAT would have been disasterous because my 261 only has about 10,000 miles on it since I overhauled it. When I removed the gas tank I drained two gallons of gas out of it. I suppose there was 14-15 gallons in the tank when the fire started, so if all the missing 12-13 gallons of gas burned in the fire, I now see how the fire got so hot so quickly.
So, the plan as it now stands will to get the damaged pickup inside the shop before the snow eventually flies and remove the burned cab. I will get the 5 window cab inside the shop and begin cleaning, repairing, and painting the new cab. I hope to be done sometime this coming summer if all goes well.